Page not found
The page you are looking for is not avaliable right now. Either because the internet is fucking with you, or because you are really bad with computers.
Please try the following:
- Click on the Refresh button if you can find it.
- Check if you typed the right address. Bet you didn't, jackass.
- Check out the technical stuff. First you get a phonebook, then you pick up the phone and call your local computer expert. Make sure you tell him from the beginning that you're not paying up the ass this time.
- Or you can try to do something about it youself, genius. Just do like this: Blah blah identify network blah blah blah automatically identify settings blah yak yak gargle Look, a globe!
- Some computers are just not comfortable around humans. Then again, it might just be that you suck at this and the computer has had it with your incompetence.
- If all you wanted to do was to shut the computer off, there is a cord coming from the computer that is plugged into a wall. Pull it out. If this is executed correctly, your computer will have died in 2.0 to 4.6 seconds. Congratulations.
- Click the button Small arrow if you don't understand shit.
Just face it, computers isn't your thing. Do us all a favor and become a farmer or something instead.